An evaluation committee of the Department of philosophy's internal grants and religious studies has decided about submitted projects.
There were 11 applications of PhD students of philosophy and religious studies, and our budget allows us to support 6 highest ranked projects (4 from the philosophical part of our Department, 2 from religious studies):
- Markéta Kiššová: Teorie vědomí ve filosofii Jean-Paul Sartra a její morální vyústění
- Arvind Kaushik: Intellectual foundations of the Tamil nationalist movement in India
- Barbora Šindelářová: Diskriminace burakumin na základě konceptu kegare
- Vladimir Lukić: Narrative procedure of political deliberation
- Aneta Kohoutová: Self-governance, resistence and natality
- Philip Strammer: Love as a force of moral and social transformation
We congratulate successful applicants.
We offer other applicants to fund their study stay abroad according to their plan in the application once the virus situation allows travelling abroad.